Topics cover include:
- Global Urea markets and supply chain issues, reinforcing the need for domestic manufacturing capabilities.
- Binding, long-term, take or pay offtake agreement with DL Trading for 500,000 tonnes of granular urea per year – valued circa $2B.
- Impact Assessed Development (previously known as “Major Project”) status for NeuRizer Urea Project.
- Certificate of Advanced Finding – provides revenue under R&D Tax Incentive program.
- Strategic Partner – Barrenjoey Capital Partners expertise – progress.
- Capital Raising initiatives – support from shareholders.
- Rights Issue currently in progress – several Directors and senior executives participating, including NRZ largest shareholder.
- Partnership with Meijin Energy Investments – strengthened through 2 projects in China to produce large quantities of hydrogen for Meijin use.
- Bankable Feasibility Study – close to completion.