NeuRizer Executive Chairman Justyn Peters was recently interviewed by prominent Australian financial Journalist, Alan Kohler.
In this wide ranging interview a variety of topics were covered:
- NeuRizer cash management strategy
- NeuRizer partner in China, Meijin Energy Investment (Hainan) Co Ltd (MEI) – who are they? What is their business focus? Why are they partnering with NeuRizer?
- Hydrogen economy in China
- NeuRizer/MEI JV in China – progress
- MEI licensing and NeuRizer patents
- The process of manufacturing industrial scale urea
- History of the NeuRizer Urea Project (NRUP) site
- NeuRizer process technology/product options/why urea?
- Urea economics
- NRUP a disruptive process – margin between production costs and revenue – significant
- Food security for Australia
- NRUP project economics
- Barrenjoey Capital Partner appointment – why? Role?
- Strategic partner progress
- Justyn career overview
The interview can be accessed here.
Please note that this interview was conducted by Alan Kohler for his Eureka Report, which is a paid subscription service. However, a 15-free trial period is available to new users of this service.